Monday, December 25, 2006 @12:11 PM
Merry the Christmas Everyone!today is christmas.
yesterday was eve.
had a wonderful day yesterday.recieved quite a few lollipops and there's one so big that i nvr see in my life as far as i remembered.thanks everyone.And e cards.nah,hu cares got artistic feel?it's e thots that count.anyway,it's realli beautifully made also.after all,shamefully speaking,being in art club,i nvr made a card for anyone before.so thanks to all again.
yar,thanks be it with or without presents/cards or watever like mr weiliat messaged us last nite...lol.n bear bear n beetin too.thanks thanks.
hmm...so i supposed in this festive of joy,everyone shld be happy?at least i am.
at e v least i realised,after playing so many games with my dearest sec sch frens n buddies,
hmm,i do look quite monstrous in front of them.haha.RIGHT?i like to surf wat?......=.=!!!
not forgetting.the ke shi + a T.n the intention to turn the table upside down.n yes,my v BIG NAME on e WALL.lol.not angry at all!haha.but was super fun!
yep.
and for my attitude problem,problematic frens,yes that includes myself,e problematic one as well(i hope this is not getting too offensive or blunt),
who cares whether u in army or not now?who cares ur ideas n dreams abit funny or unrealistic?
who cares whether ppl u dislike or like say ur attitude suck?
who cares how ppl look at mi or u or whoever?
who cares watsoeva anyway?
lol.i know i am v rebellious here.but
no matter wat u r,u are still wat u r,i am still wat i am.I must say I am willing to change for the better if u can tell mi wat's wrong with mi,but that does take time thou.I must admit that i with such serious attitude problem yet u all still treat mi as fren,I must and I am realli v thankful for that.and to all who hu u tink u are the above mentioned,I appreciate you all as frens as well!yar dun worry,someday or another,who knows,more n more ppl will find merits in u all.(i must say is more n more,cos at e v least now,u all do have a bunch of good buddies/frens around u!)n even if this day dun come.dun worry either,cos at least there's v one person,and that's mi,do find merits in all of u all!
yes.so this is christmas.sharing with another the joy,peace,laughter and happiness.Indeed,so long as we all are frens/buddies/brothers and watsoeva,I am here ready to share the ups n downs with u all.
to end,yes,i love u all.peace.
o-m-o-i